Alumni Association provides a variety of benefits to its Alumni and students and they are as follows:-
- Networking with their fellow Alumni.
- Sharing Job Advertisements to the Alumni.
- Developing regioal campuses through alumni projects
- Developing online networking platforms and we have Alumni Website, social media platforms where we have facebook, Twitter, Instagram which are all in the names of UCU Alumni Association.
- Strengthening and expanding relations within the alumni network through chapters ie central, western, Eastern, Northern and Tanzania chapters.
- Updating the alumni database with current contact and employment information using Alumni Google groups and Alumni System.
- Recognition and support of alumni excelling in various fields of expertise and awarding the best performing students.
- Organize alumni specific activities e.g., symposiums, public lectures, sports activities.
- Establish regional chapters at East African level ie in Tanzania.
- Create programs that will raise the regional and national visibility of our alumni association specifically sports activities and alumni diners.
- Increase social media visibility through account verification and content creation.
- Use of both traditional and digital media to relay association activities.
- Conduct socially responsive and charitable activities e.g., Guild runs and clean-up campaigns.
- Host events open to the students that educate and promote advances in scholarship and innovation such as the public lectures and short course trainings
- Manage bank accounts, records, and book-keeping.
Hip Roof Shed Plans 10Ã—18
Clerestory Dormer Shed Plans 20Ã—12
Bali Out Call Message