ABOUT CAREER DEVELOPMENT & PLACEMENT OFFICE
The Career Development and Placement Office is an Office meant to bridge the gap between the past, prospective, present and alumni to the working world.
The Office advises students about Careers and equips them to succeed in a job search. The Office intends to help refer students for internships or employment. The Office works with the Academic Affairs and Development & External Relations arms of the University for the relationship of Uganda Christian University with her stakeholders namely; prospective students, current students, graduates and the alumni.
The Office communicates with employers about the University and its graduates, professional and corporate bodies in an effort to build lasting working relations leading to the signing of MoUs. This is aimed at empowering students with professional career guidance and opportunities thereof. The office is open to anyone with a query about their careers, potentials, and capabilities.
Ms. Musisi Connie
Career Development & Placement Officer
Uganda Christian University
P.O.Box 4 Mukono, Uganda
Tel: +256 312 350 800
Mob: +256 782 313 705
+256 753 313 705
Fax: +256 414 290 800
Study & Internship Opportunities;
- Want to study in France? Contact the Career Development & Placement Office (Main Campus-Mukono).
- Internship vacancies at University Research Co., LLC (URC).
- Registry Assistant - Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) Kampala, Uganda
- Inclusion Supervisor - Handicap International Arua, Uganda
- REACH Field Officer - REACH Kampala, Uganda
- Finance Graduate Trainee - ActionAid Uganda (AAU) Kampala (2) and Gulu (1), Uganda